Jan 27, 2016

Bring On The Dirty Talks, Its Good For Us

Do you want to know how to talk dirty in a way that is comfortable for you, but totally turns him on? You can..... you know. And, it's much easier than you think.

For me, the idea of talking dirty was appealing, but I was nervous, unsure, and a little shy. This may or may not be you. However, once I was brave enough to utter a few sexy, but naughty words to my guy, I realized the power I had. Believe me...it's amazing! You want this power too.
You see, your man likes sex. It's how he feels close to you. Even more important, your man wants good satisfying sex. It's important that he feels that he's satisfied you too. It's part of his ego. Yeah...yeah. I know. But girlfriend, you've got to stroke his ego, along with other sensitive body parts. After all, he's a man. It's how they are wired.
Know this....if you want to keep your man and you want to keep him happy, then you need to be able to deliver the goods if you want him solely focused on and into you. This is why I recommend that you talk dirty to him. It's a powerful weapon that if yielded right.....will have him hooked on you so good that you'll thank your lucky stars for it.
Now don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting that you talk raunchy. But you have to learn to be brave enough to ask for what you want...sexually. You have to let him know when you like what he does to you. You have to praise him and guide him. You have to be able to paint visual pictures for him. Believe me....he'll love every second of it. So learn how to talk dirty and then do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment