Oct 6, 2016

Poetry Sessions : ” A NOTE TO YOU ” by koreDanielz


image
” A NOTE TO YOU “
Good morning beautiful I hope you woke up with a smile,
Because at the thought of your smile,I always smile for a while.
I forgot to mention how gorgeous you looked last night,
So I thought I’d tell you this morning what I had in sight.
I hope you know your beauty is beyond what words can say,
I really hope you wake up reading this and smile all day.
Call me a hopeless romantic for I will admit it’s true,
I just want to give something back for all the things you do.

You might not notice it but just seeing your eyes shine,
Makes my heart skip a beat that It makes me want to say you’re mine.

Good Morning beautiful I hope today I can be part of your life,
And i want to one day have the honor and privilege to call you my wife.
……………………………..
kore Danielz is a refined poet with depth and suave.
Twitter and IG : koredanielz
Email: koredanielz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment